Tips for writing a good Assignment:
Working hard also requires working smart. At times, smarter use of tricks can help great improvement in desired results. After all, hard work with weak results is never desired. Here we are listing few tricks to help you score better in your assignments and papers as under:
- Use of Smart Art to create visual effects. This also helps in adding more words without increasing word count.
- Always make sure that the main findings are well readable and do not get lost in the middle.
- Findings are good but critical discussion on the same is the key!. There should be enormous critical discussion on every finding.
- Always make sure you use the best ethical referencing. Ideally, in a normal paper, one should always write atleast 6-7 reference per 1000 words.
- In report writing, always make use of bullet points wherever possible. At the same time, it does not mean we have to over crowd the paper with bullets
- Try to use graphs, images etc to enhance visual skills.
- Make proper structure through headings and subheadings allowing the reader to select the area one is more interested in.
- Always try to provide an abstract, executive summary, table of content, list of figures, bibliography as well as references (both intext and final).
The above are few small tricks of the trade. Most of the points above are applicable for reports and research papers but not for essays. Essays are normally done to the point without any bullet point and without any headings. If the above is followed, it will always attract the evaluator to read through the paper. Kindly do understand that an evaluator is always burdened with 100s of papers to be evaluated. Hence providing a structured and highlighted paper always helps him release stress and hence generate a stronger bonding.